One of the most frequently asked questions on our social media accounts is “What app do you use to edit your photos???” Well, for all of you, today is your lucky day! I wanted to give you the opportunity to learn my tips and tricks on how to make iphone images look like professional DSLR snaps. You might be shocked to hear that I don’t edit every one picture the same as the next. I hop between app’s and strategize on how I want the picture to feel depending on which service is being offered. My three top picks are VSCO cam, Afterlight and Snapseed. I’m going to walk you through each one with a sample image, and how I personally would edit it! Remember this is all relative, and a lot of people will edit their photos differently but in this blogpost you will learn the basics of how to get started..so keep an open mind:)

How to edit your Instagram Photo

  • Uploaded by: Johan Niesan
  • Views:
  • Category:
  • Share

     
    Copyright © Nathan Vargz | Designed by Templateism.com | Blogger Templates